Monday, 31 August 2009

Flex, Blaze DS and GAE

I’ve spent a fair bit of the long bank holiday weekend trying to get Blaze DS installed on Google App Engine but frustratingly I’ve not managed it so far.

I was working off this blog post but when I tried to create a flex project it would not validate the Blaze DS server. I think it is something to do with the flex context root that  he is using in the example. When the validator tries to do a test on that context it doesn’t work.

I’ll have another go next time I have some time. It’s annoying when you can’t get these things to work.

Other than that I am very impressed with GAE – the eclipse plug-in is really easy to set up and use. It builds a sample site with web kit and a server call for you which works as soon as launch it.

I really hope I can get it playing nicely with Flex.

1 comment:

  1. How to play pokies online - TrickToAction
    In the past, 양방 배팅 the best way to 롤챔스 토토사이트 벳무브 play pokies online was to simply 먹튀썰전 play online 일문공 주소 slots and The 토토 웹 main thing to know is that you need to decide between real money pokies and